Sunday, February 19, 2012

Common Core K-3 Done and Available

Yeah!!  I now have the Common Core Packs done for K-3 (4-6 coming soon).  As promised, each time I finish a grade, all my Common Core Packs go on sale in my TeachersNotebook shop for 20% off for 3 days.  The sale starts now and will end at the end of Wednesday.  In celebration of Presidents Day, all other items in my TeachersNotebook shop are 15% off.  You can download previews of the packs under my free items in TeachersNotebook and with the Preview button on TeachersPayTeachers.  I'll be adding several new items tomorrow (my kids are begging me to play Guess Who with them right now), so be sure to check back tomorrow for more items.  If you prefer TeachersPayTeachers, my Common Core packs are available and on sale there too, however not all of my other items are there just yet nor are the multi-user common core packs. (maybe by tomorrow ;0) )

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the hard work it must have took to make those packets!

    Michelle

    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow cute stuff, glad I found your blog. I will have to pop in more often. Come on over and visit me too sometime. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...